The law firm professionals take care of every aspect related to the activities of the company’s ordinary and extraordinary activity, since the period of incorporation and start-up, such as issues related to the day-by-day operation (resolutions and reports) of the corporate bodies (general meetings, Board of Directors) or those for the conduct of the specific business (national and international contracts, litigation, etc), including the competition law issues.
Expertise, among others, has been acquired in these sectors:
– Airport (management company, handling, retail shops)
– Aviation (regulatory and contracts)
– Energy and Gas and renewable energies
– Infrastructure (construction and management)
– Retail chains (including franchise networks)